Saturday, May 9, 2015

Color Run, At Last!

For a few years now I have wanted to run the Color Run 5K, but it always seems like the one I can do is schedule on a Sunday. So when I heard that there was an unofficial Color Run here in Harrington, and on a Saturday I jumped for joy. 



This is after the run. You start out clean and then as you run they have stations were they throw powder color on you. It's what makes this run so much fun. For the runners and the people throwing the color.



As you can see the boys got in on the fun too. They meet me towards the finish line ready with there color to throw at me. That was fun for them, there ain't many times it's ok to throw stuff at your mom, and not get in trouble for it.
What a great morning! Not only was it super fun, I was a little proud of myself. I ran the whole 3.1 miles up and down hills and never stopped to walk. Not bad for this old lady. I praise the Lord for my health and the ability to still run around after my boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment