Saturday, May 2, 2015

Spring Cleaning

This is just a quick shot of hours of work, that is still not done. We have been blessed over the years to have been supplied by God with lots of hand me down clothes for the boys. I have only had too buy things here and there mostly under garments, shoes, and church clothes. I am also a big yard sale and thrift store girl. Kids grow out of clothes too fast and thet tend to get hole in the knees even faster. Today I have 90% of the boys clothes out to take inventory, orginize, and swap for summer clothes. It's hard to believe when we moved I had given away all the smaller sizes to people. Now I just need some large totes to store the stuff. I have alway used plastic bags but this time I want to gets some totes to store the clothes better. We'll have to see on that, for now I need to put all this away. Maybe tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment